lewisville ISD and Texas Central School Bus are excited to announce the launch of the “Here Comes the Bus” mobile app. This tool provides LISD students and their families access to real-time location updates of their school bus.
The Here Comes the Bus mobile app is free and available to download on a smartphone, tablet, or can be accessed on a computer. Please note, internet (WiFi or data) is required to access bus location updates.
The app provides:
- Location of a student’s bus both before and after school;
- Confirmation a student’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school, or both;
- Push notifications or email messages when the bus is near a student’s stop, if a bus has been replaced with a backup, or when Texas Central School Bus has important information to relay.
Here Comes the Bus can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, and can also be accessed on a browser by visiting HereComesTheBus.com.
Once you’ve downloaded the app or navigated to the site, follow these directions to get started:
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Enter School Code 29501 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”
- Complete the “User Profile” information
- Under “My Students,” click “Add,” and then enter your student’s last name and student ID number
- Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
If you have any issues signing up or questions, please connect with Lewisville ISD’s transportation department at [email protected] or by calling 469-794-0152 ext. 5925.
Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC